Welcome to the Mother's In Need Website!
MOTHERS IN NEED
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
We would like to thank you for viewing our Mothers In Need website! Be sure to check out our other tabs!
Mothers In Need (MIN) meets the 2nd Friday of every month at 6:30 p.m.
Are you a single mom of a baby or toddler? Our goal is to assist young and/or teen mothers in our community who are in need of help getting through the adjustment of motherhood. Mothers who are either expecting - or who already have children from birth up to age 5.
1. Provide dinner and the recipe for that meal.
2. By showing how to make crafts that can be done with your children or for your children at home for little to no cost.
3. Providing emergency numbers in your area for places such as the Poison Control Center, a nurse hotline, etc.
4. By having short lessons or devotions to help show you that God is always with you and how modern-day parenting problems can relate to the Bible.
5. Having fun questions or games that you can earn MIN Money to use at our MIN Store. (Please see the MIN Store tab for items available with your MIN Money.) But remember, you must treat this MIN Money like it is real money -- if you lose it, it's gone.
6. Providing a free babysitter for children under the age of 5 so that the moms can have some 'alone time' during the meeting.
7. Having someone who has been in your situation to talk to about any problems you are having.
8. Providing this website and its Blog for any parenting questions and answers, help with problems, or just to list any comments you may have.
9. We plan in the future to have special speakers on topics such as filling out job applications, finishing your GED, how to apply for WIC, self defense, immunizations children need, and many more!
If you are the owner of this site:
You can start editing your web site by clicking here.
Forgot your zoomshare username or password? Get it here.